Bike season from 16 March to 14 November 2020 (other times on request)
|Prices for guests in our partner companies
No participant limit!
|Price per person Prices Bike Academy|
|Price per person Guided bike tours as part of the weekly programme (excl. shuttle or mountain railways)||20,00 €||40,00 €|
|Riding technique courses as part of the weekly programme||25,00 €||45,00 €|
|Cycling for pleasure tours organised by the Naturno Tourist Association (excl. shuttle)||5,00 €||5,00 €|
|Road bike tours (excl. shuttle)||20,00 €||40,00 €|
|Open Wednesday afternoon at the technique training area for children and teenagers
(4:30 – 6 pm)
|15,00 €||15,00 €|
|Private guiding day tour||240,00 €||270,00 €|
|3-hour private riding technique courses max. 2 persons (each additional person + €10)||160,00 €||180,00 €|
|5-hour private riding technique courses with small practice tour max. 2 persons
(jede weitere Person + 15,00 €)
|240,00 €||270,00 €|
|1-hour private riding technique courses||60,00 €||70,00 €|
|2-day technique training seminars||109,00 € /129,00 €||109,00 € /129,00 €|
|‘STORCK’ road bike opening week||199,00 €||270,00 €|
|Ötzi Bike Cross Country Trail- Week||180,00 €||230,00 €|
|E-Mountain Bike Test Week||180,00 €||240,00 €|
We are happy to organise individual tours and training camps for bike groups and clubs according to the desired performance level. We also organise accommodation, bike shuttle and hire bikes if desired.
For an individual group enquiry, please send us your details.
We would be delighted to send you an offer.
Enquiry via email@example.com
- Our tours can be booked directly in our partner accommodations at the reception or by calling +39 3471 300926
- The costs (€20 per tour) are directly charged by our partners.
- Guests in non-partner establishments pay directly at the bike school.
- Registration deadline is 9 pm the evening before.
- The tour programme is available in each of the partner companies and somebody from the Ötzi Bike Academy Naturno is in the building once a week. More information is available at the bike school
- The tour programme is guaranteed as soon as one person registers. (Applies only to partner companies)
Participation: Terms and Conditions
1. The named guide selected declares to possess the necessary qualifications to run the excursions, to have compiled the tour route to the best of his his/her knowledge, and to be available to answer questions by participants.
2. Participate at one’s own risk.
3. Consider all risks (among others sudden change in weather, falls, rockfalls, damaging goods or injuring people) and their consequences. We recommend you take out an injury and a personal liability insurance.
4. You will need appropriate outdoor equipment/clothing for the tour and be prepared for all types of weather, as well as having a compulsory helmet, knee and elbow pads, and back protectors. We advise you bring tools and a puncture repair kit too. We advise you bring beverages, spare clothing and rain protection gear.
5. We normally do not keep to paved bike or hiking trails on our guided mountain bike excursions. Therefore, always pay close attention when biking and gauge the difficulty of each individual stretch, on occasion even getting off and pushing your bike. When biking on public roads please pay attention you follow the appropriate Italian road legislation.
6. The event organiser is entitled to refuse people from participating in the tour due to technical defects of their gear and/or equipment or unacceptable behaviour. Participants are not entitled to claim damages of any sort.
7. Children and teenagers under 18 can only take part in one of the excursions when accompanied by a parent.
8. No participant may leave the group without communicating such a decision to the guide.
9. Transport and transfer costs are not included in the fee and must be paid in cash.
10. The participant declares to possess the required technical knowledge and physically able to take part in the excursion to exclude any health issues during the day.
The participant, pursuant to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, declares that the
description of the event and the terms and conditions were read, understood and accepted in their entirety.
Pursuant to legislative decree 169/2006, the participant allows the organiser to take pictures. Pictures can be used and published without restrictions by the organiser. (signature optional)